Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm sooooo special...



The title of this post has nothing to do with the above pic... the pic is from a Danish site. It makes it pretty clear where the group of Imams that's been touring Lebanon and Egypt with the 15 cartoons of Mohammed got one of the so-called 'cartoons'. The Danish cartoons came to worldwide attention in part because of Ahmed Abu Laban, the religious director of the Muslim Society in Copenhagen. Steve Inskeep talked to Laban on NPR this morning. Laban stated that the three cartoons shown below were mailed to Danish muslims but refuses to allow the press to speak to the recipients. So many people have accused him of designing these three himself. During the NPR discussion he declined to take any responsibility for the rioting.

Oh yeah... I commented early and got quoted several times during this discussion on 'Hullabaloo'. I'm soooooo special.

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Soldier,

Thanks for the invitation to your blog.

I have it bookmarked and will be back.

Did you give up on the devil spawn at Atlas Shrugs or did they ban you? Pamela has banned me twice so far but I'm creative enough to usually get around them.

navalperson

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Brave Soldat Svejk said...

Nope... no ban. And I doubt that she forbore just because I mentioned St. Ayn and 'truth' in the same sentence as Rummy and Ranger HQ's effort to fool Tillman's parents until after his funeral.

I'd guess she needs to up the number of eyeballs she reports to Pajamas Media for the first couple months. I get the impression that Pamela banks heavily on her ability to vamp and flirt to be a blog personality. Not so much on the size or writing ability of her readership.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home